Monday, May 19, 2008

Hand Update

I am late posting about the results of my appointment with the hand doctor. Everything is going fine. He said that there was some swelling in my thumb joint so he gave my a cortisone injection. This didn't really seem to help much but at least I am confident that the pain will eventually get better on its own.

This past Saturday was Rachel's birthday. She had a pool party at the Richmond Heights Community Center. She has a large class so she had about 15 kids at the party. I think that everyone had a good time.

The day after the party, the whole family was feeling run down. I think that we are all coming down with or getting over a cold. I was feeling tired, but my leg was feeling good. Since I was too tired to do much, I could almost forget that I had a problem.

No comments: