Saturday, February 27, 2010

Up Early

The kids woke me up at 7:00 this morning so I decided to go on the Saturday morning ride at Maplewood Bicycle. I ate a quick breakfast, got dressed, at was at the bike shop by 7:25. Unfortunately, Maplewood doesn't seem to be doing the Saturday morning rides anymore. They apparently have a mountain bike ride at Castlewood Park. I considered doing a solo ride but decided against it because I didn't have my wallet or cell phone with me.

After I got home I checked around on the internet but didn't see anyplace that was doing any organized rides this weekend. I did see that Trailnet was having an indoor spinning class (ugh). I decided to do a solo ride tomorrow (Sunday). I might ride to Granite City and back. This would be about 45-50 miles.

No comments: