Monday, March 10, 2008

I want to be well

I'm ready to be better now. I feel like my recovery has hit a plateau.

My hand made a lot of progress right after they took it out of the big splint. I think that this made me fell like it would be totally healed soon. Since then, progress has slowed down. I'll ask more questions about what to expect when I talk to my hand doctor next week.

I'm hoping that the hip doctor will let me put weight on my left leg after my appointment this week. I know it's possible that I'll have to wait for the next appointment. Even if I can put weight on it, I will still have some restrictions. At the very least, I expect that he will give me a release to go back to work.

I'm trying not be depressing here (or depressed). It's just disappointing to discover that I don't have mutant healing powers like Wolverine.

No comments: