Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Back at work

I have been back at work since March 14. I was talking to my brother on the phone today and I realized that I hadn't posted that yet. Work is going fine. My office is handicap accessible. Now that I am using my crutches it is easier to get around.

I have an appointment with my hip doctor tomorrow. I'm starting to think that I won't get permission to put my full weight on my leg. One of the possibilities is that I will allowed to put 50% of my weight on it. This would allow me to stand in one place but it wouldn't let me walk. That would be very disappointing.

I didn't fall for any April Fool's pranks yesterday, but there was an actual news story which I thought was a hoax: Wal-Mart backs off the Shanks. Does that count as being fooled?

No comments: